Wednesday, July 18, 2012

RAMADHAN 1433H

InsyaAllah, Muslims in Malaysia will start observing Ramadhan this Saturday. The time for spiritual purification and soul cleansing is back once again to greet Muslims all over the world just like the previous years. With the sighting of a new moon, the gates of heaven will be opened and blessings will be abundant for all who seek them. Ramadhan also gives us the opportunity to heal ourselves from any negativity that can tarnish us physically, mentally and spiritually. In this post, I would like to wish everyone a wonderful Ramadhan. I hope I will be able to observe this holy month as well as possible. A lot of good things have come my way this year and I feel I am truly blessed. It's time for me to give myself an internal inspection and correction. I also wish for spiritual enlightenment, insightful wisdom and ability to differentiate truth from falsehood. May our submission and devotion to Allah make us better servants to Him. InsyaAllah.