Thursday, April 16, 2009

I FELL .............. IN JITRA

I was in Jitra from the 12th until the 14th for a competition and no, my team did not win. We only managed to go to the quarterfinal and that was that (I'll tell more about it if I feel like it). Neither did I fall in love in Jitra. To tell you the truth, I only fell down. I was on my way to have lunch on my own since all the other guys had gone back. It had been raining a little bit and I wanted to cross a small drain. I stepped onto a a piece of asbestos that was lying there and that f....... piece of asbestos skidded underneath me. I stumbled forward and went flying without wings. It was embarrassing and funny at the same time. Imagine the always graceful and elegant me with my face on the ground and my big fat ass facing the sky. Definitely not a pretty sight. Luckily, there was only one other person around at that time. He came to help me and asked whether I was hurt. I collected my composure and acted as if nothing had happened. The fact was it hurt like hell...