Sunday, January 10, 2010

VECTORISE ME!

What did I do during the weekend? I spent hours (yeah, that's right, hours!) in front of the computer trying to make a vector image of myself. I know my work is not as good as that of those who have received professional training but I'm quite proud of myself since I learned everything on my own (the Internet helped a lot actually). I wish I had more time on my hands and more skills plus lots and lots of patience and perseverance so I can explore other possibilities in ICT. Although my line of work is not ICT-related (not directly anyway), I believe that knowledge is still knowledge. I might never use the knowledge in any way whatsoever but it's a good feeling knowing what I have managed to accomplish. So here it is and I hope no graphics pros are going to laugh at it!

p/s I hope my lips are not too red in the picture.