Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ANY GOOD HANDYMAN AROUND?

It can be difficult to find people who can do things around the house anymore. At the moment , there are tons of small matters that need to be fixed inside and outside my house (and that does not include the things inside my head!) and I have to admit that I am not so good when it comes to fixing things. A cleaner, yes I am. A fixer, absolutely not my expertise. I can't even punch a nail straight without chipping the wall or hitting my thumb. Once I tried to change the light bulb of my table lamp and I almost got myself electrocuted. So nowadays, I usually have to ask somebody to change the lights for me or at least have somebody there with me. Really pathetic. And once I get one thing fixed, something else will crop up. It can be very frustrating and tiring at the same time when you have the go through this never-ending process of fixing and repairing. I wish everything is self-serviceable or comes with a life-time guarantee.