Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SUSAN BOYLE - 25 YEARS AGO

Old videos of Britain's Got Talent's Susan Boyle singing from 25 years ago have appeared everywhere on the Internet. Very bittersweet I would say. The question that popped into my head when I first saw them was 'What if she had been discovered back then?' Like other 'life's what ifs', I guess we will never know. The better thing to do is to appreciate and work on what we have at the moment instead of harping too much on what could have been. We have to move on in life and to hold on too much to the past can only hamper our progress and happiness. Like Susan Boyle, I'm sure we've had our share of opportunities and possibilities which slipped through our fingers. We can never bring back those times but I'm sure there will be other opportunities for us. The best is always yet to come.