Saturday, March 21, 2009

BABY'S ENGAGEMENT

Baby, my friend Mira's baby sister, got engaged today. Before that, I went for a 'tahlil' for our late fathers (Mira's, Fooart's and mine) last night at Mira's place with my friend, Fooart and we stayed until 11.30. Mira owns a bridal boutique in my hometown and he prepared everything for his baby sister himself. The engagement dais was simple but the engagement gifts were really spectacular. Baby who was usually dressed in her t-shirt and pants was totally transformed after she was made-up. I had to leave after lunch and could not wait for the arrival of Baby's fiance and his family. Baby's wedding will take place at the end of this year and I'm sure it's going to be a very grand affair. Congratulations, gal! You know you are very much loved by all of us.