Thursday, March 5, 2009

MY NEW NETBOOK

I finally got my new Netbook more than a month ago. Some of my friends asked why I needed to have another computer. Well, there are a few reasons why I got one but the main reason is because it carries light. It is light enough for me to take from one place to another and the fact that it is small enough for me to put in my bag really appeals to me. I didn't buy it without consulting my friends, of course. It's not meant to be a machine to replace your ordinary PC or notebook so don't expect it to run like one. Some features definitely have to be sacrificed such as the DVD drive, certain hardware specifications, the screen size and the keyboard size. The Netbook is the just the right machine for you if you are an Internet surfer from hell. I have even tried going into the loo with it and it sat nicely on my lap while I was doing my business. It definitely beats reading the newspapers! Just make sure you put your Netbook in a bag before you go into the loo so you can easily slip it into the bag once you are done. After all, you don't want people to see you going into the loo with the Netbook and looking all agitated (when in fact you are actually having the most excruciating stomachache at that moment) . It might arouse their suspicion if you are seen rushing into the loo with your Netbook and you stay in it for quite a while. I will not go into details here but I know you know what I mean. But one word of caution : don't try this if your commode is the squatting type. But I know some of you will not heed my advice...